Avocado Juice Recipe Made a Healthy Home
Who doesn't like avocado juice? With a mixture of sweetened condensed milk and finely blended, avocado juice is a favorite of many people in the hot weather. Aside from being delicious, pokat juice is also more filling.
Nutrition and benefits of avocados
Avocado recipes for breaking fast and sahur menu
Avocados have a myriad of good nutrition that is important for health. According to the Department of Agriculture Agricultural Research Service in the United States, avocados have several nutrients that are good for the body. Per 40 grams of avocado there are:
- 64 calories
- 6 grams of fat
- 3.4 grams of carbohydrates
- 1 gram of sugar
- 3 grams of fiber
- In addition, avocados are a source of vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, vitamin B6, riboflavin, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, magnesium, and potassium. In addition, in avocado meat, there are lutein, beta-carotene and omega-3 fatty acids.
Even though most of the calories in avocados come from fat, you don't need to worry. Because the fat contained in avocado juice is healthy unsaturated fat. This fat can help you full longer.
In addition, unsaturated fats in avocados are good for helping to slow down the body's digestion of carbohydrates, which can make blood sugar levels stable.
Not to forget also, that fat is very important for healthy cell tissue in the body. In addition, unsaturated fats in avocado juice can help treat your skin healthier, make the body absorb vitamins, minerals, and nutrients from food more optimally. Healthy fats can also help boost the immune system.
Easy and healthy creation of avocado juice recipes
1. Apple and avocado juice
The combination of apples, avocados, honey, almonds, and ginger can boost the immune system, prevent heartburn, and prevent the body from being easily attacked by flu.
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk or mineral water
- 2 apples that have been cut into pieces
- 2 avocados, just the meat
- 2 teaspoons of pure honey
- 1/2 inch of ginger, peel and chop (use one inch if you like)
- ½ cup small ice cubes
- Blend all other high-speed ingredients until smooth. Serve immediately. You can also store a portion of this avocado and apple juice in a glass of mason jar in the refrigerator overnight. Eat in the morning as your healthy breakfast supplement.
2. Avocado, chocolate and strawberry juice
Avocados, chocolate, and strawberries are both high in antioxidants that are good for maintaining a healthy body.
- 1 small cut banana
- 1 avocado is taken only meat
- 2 teaspoons of chocolate powder
- 100 grams of strawberries
- 1 tablespoon of oatmeal
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of crushed ice cubes
- Blend all other high-speed ingredients until smooth. Serve immediately.
3. Vanilla avocado juice
In addition, avocados and pears contain potassium which is good for preventing muscle weakness and helps improve daily fitness. Here's the recipe:
- 1 small cut pear
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- ½ avocado only
- 1 cup of vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup of crushed ice cubes
- Blend all ingredients at high speed until smooth. Serve immediately.
4. Avocado juice for detox
Besides containing vitamins A and K from spinach, there is also an vitamin C content of orange that you can get in this avocado juice. Cucumber can also provide adequate body fluids, while ginger is beneficial for your digestive system. Healthy, right?
- 25 grams of fresh raw spinach
- 1 orange that has been peeled
- 1 cm cut of ginger
- 1 cucumber which has been cut into small pieces
- ½ avocado, just meat
- 2 tablespoons of pure honey
- ½ cup of crushed ice cubes
- Can you eat how many avocados a day?
- According to Carolyn Brown, a nutritionist in New York, eating too much avocado in a day is not good, you know. Why? Because an entire avocado contains an average of 322 calories and 29 grams of fat. Making 1 pure avocado juice or mashed has fulfilled 44% of fat requirement and 21% of saturated fat intake per day.
Not to mention besides drinking this fruit juice, do you also eat other foods that contain fat? Eating 1 avocado a day can make the body consume more fat.
Then how many good avocados are consumed in a day? So that fat intake is more balanced, it's good to consume ½ avocado in a day. Remember you still consume other food sources that also contain fat.